The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SSBB Site Discussion

Go down 
+7
marioman
Axtlár
S-S
wario2ooo
Wreked
Shoko
LevesqueIsKing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-01

SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Are you guys using this site from now on...I like it here, but I like Wii Chat more and I can't do two at once very well...I miss ya guys
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 pm

No one is here at the moment, or if they are, they just don't post...I am the only on here..and yeah I still use Wiichat...I'll go post some more over there,..

Oh and another thing: without the Smash discussion thread, there's not much of a purpose for me to post there, but I do it anyway..
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:42 pm

This forum was pretty dead today. I would go on every once in a while and no posts.
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 pm

If this forum had more members I would not go back to WiiChat. Its just frustrating to log on the next day and have no one on and no new posts.

Thats the only reason I'm still on WiiChat.
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:06 am

Axtlár wrote:
No one is here at the moment, or if they are, they just don't post...I am the only on here..and yeah I still use Wiichat...I'll go post some more over there,..

Oh and another thing: without the Smash discussion thread, there's not much of a purpose for me to post there, but I do it anyway..
There is still a smash discussion thread, they just made a new one....you need to bring it back Axtlar...you too LIK
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:11 am

tomorrows update....is an item
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 am

I want a song...
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:25 am

or a Newcomer....
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:26 am

Of course...
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:41 am

man.....i cant wait to get SSBB in december
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:47 am

^Same

I seriously can't stop planning the best way to save my time. I figure I'm ganna go to the gym right after school, pick up a sandwich on the way home (can't stop to fix food) and then go home and play it. If any of my teachers give my homework that day I'm going to shoot them Laughing
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Axtlár wrote:
I want a song...
Me too...

Lmao @ Leves...pretty much my thoughts...except I don't typically have time to go to the gym during school...
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:51 pm

Let's see football will be over by then...I seriously am considering skipping school...nah I can't do that....I'll have to wait till I get home and then someone can take me to the store to pick up my copy(Yes I can't drive yet)...then I'll play all night...I wanna play one of you guys the first night I get it
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:03 pm

^I just got my license and its amazing.

If I hadn't gotten it, I would have to wait an hour and a half after school was out for my mom to take me to the store to get it. GOD THANK YOU FOR MY LICENSE!
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Animating, Drawing. Learning.
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:18 pm

- gives you a trophey- You deserve it. you winner.

I want a stage. hopefully an ice climber stage.
Back to top Go down
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/balrogs_pain
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Awww, today's update was boring.. it was Zero Suits moves, :/ i really would rather have music.
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Yeah, didn't like the update. Her moveset seems repetetive.
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:43 am

cool update.....i love the music lol
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:18 pm

I thought Zamus would have a gun of some sort. I know she has the paralyzer but at least a lazer or something.

Love kirby's final smash. Definitely very creative. And it's nice that he can hurt more than one at a time, which is always a plus.

The music update is cool. One of my favorite. And just to let you guys know go the the japanese site, there is a music thing on kirby's update. I think it is from cooking mama ds or something. I can't read japanese so I don't know if it is in the game or what.
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:43 pm

Its also on the North American version. i havent listened to it yet. it sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:50 pm

Well I'm not much of a pop fan, but it's all right...I prefer Snake's and Link's and even Yoshi's song a hundred times more though
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:28 pm

balrogs.pain wrote:
Its also on the North American version. i havent listened to it yet. it sounds really cool.
No it's not...not what he was referring to anyways...thanks for that Wreked, I never woulda known...and you're prolly right about the music cuz it DOES say DS there if you don't have the language pack xD

Eh? Pop? This is Ashley's theme and I really wouldn't classify it as Pop although compared to the original I guess it is...you'd really only like it if you've played the original though...i.e. the only reason I like Snake's song is cuz it sounds like something from Pirates of the Carribean =P

I like all of the songs so far, but I'm glad there will be AT LEAST one vocal song in it...because of the CD thing DK Rap might be back though...more than likely as a secondary song and not original...

Which reminds me, isn't it odd how the original DK Rap, which appeared in a rated "E" game says "Hell" when talkin 'bout Chunky but the updated version that appears in Melee, which is rated "T" changed it to "Heck" Question

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 pm

^What do you mean 'original' and 'secondary'? There will be over 4 songs per stage.

The wario music is the first Brawl song I don't like so far.

Is that music on the Japanese site for Kirby? Sounds like it. Its ok...
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 pm

Hey have you guys heard the news? If you haven't check this link out...Brawl will be playable this month in Chicago! http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/38612-ssbb-playable-oct-14th.html

Whoooooo Shocked Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:22 am

-sighs- i was hopeing sonic wasnt in. . . Oh well, atleast many fans will stop making damn threads about him on forums everewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSBB Site Discussion
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next