The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SSBB Site Discussion

Go down 
+7
marioman
Axtlár
S-S
wario2ooo
Wreked
Shoko
LevesqueIsKing
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-10-01

SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:35 am

Wow. Wasn't expecting to see sonic until a trailer. Good way to get some hype for e for all.

I like snake's video better but this one was cool. And I love that song. One of my favorite in all of the sonic games. Can't remember what game is was from though. I think sonic adventure 2 battle.

Ok this is for LIK. Look at 38-41 in the sonic video. It shows captain falcon very briefly.

Here is a youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRZ5DgFZpA
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:38 am

O_o

< Shocked

@Wreked...which Sonic vid? I didn't see him...
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 am

i knew this would happened every since they were in the making of sonic and mario olympics game.....lol....i remember i made a move list....no one believed me
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:57 am

Yeah I also said he would be in but all the non-believers insisted he wouldn't and culdn't
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 am

yeah.....-shoves pie on all the non-believers faces-.....lol
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:14 pm

S-S wrote:
O_o

< Shocked

@Wreked...which Sonic vid? I didn't see him...

The sonic joins the brawl one. Click the youtube link i posted.
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Animating, Drawing. Learning.
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:08 pm

Axtlár wrote:
Yeah I also said he would be in but all the non-believers insisted he wouldn't and culdn't
I wouldnt consider them(or me) Non-belivers. We just didnt want sonic in. Why? well for me. i dont know, mabye because of that magazine that said sonic was in melee. their the only reason people thought about sonic in brawl. i rather have people think for themselves than keep revolving around the same thing. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/balrogs_pain
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 pm

Since Sonic's update, the US Release Date has been changed from 'December 3rd' to 'TBD' or To Be Determined.

This is not good news...
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:02 pm

yeah....if that happened.....i'll.....
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:11 pm

Well that's 1 of two possibilites: 1. it ends up being launched after December the 3rd and 2. it launches before..Yeah I know the second one sounds ridiculous to all of you, but it can happen.
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Animating, Drawing. Learning.

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:28 pm

Man they changed the date? ugh i cant even wait longer than october (halloween)
Back to top Go down
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/balrogs_pain
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:50 pm

Hm, I never even noticed that, I thought Sakurai had never changed it...look at the Japanese site though...2008 1-24...either this supports my theory that we'll actually be getting the game before Japan for once (based on the lack of announced release date via the 15 Second Presentation) or it means I'm gonna have to fuckin shank someone >_<

And Wreked, if you're talking about the Brawl on Shadow Moses Island then there's only Link, Mario, Sonic, and Kirby...if you're talking about the Subspace right after that, it's Sonic, Mario, and some enemies...remember that only 2 players will appear at a time in adventure mode...
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:35 am

@SS I see falcon in that subspace video. It's short but I see a tall blut person.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:23 am

No, there's no Falcon, it's a still manequin, maybe a trophy,it looks like the little purple villain guys, but this one is another color, and he's not Falcon, trust me.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 am

I agree with Ax...I watched it several times and it's just another variation of a Subspace Enemy...
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:41 pm

Are you guys sure. I see him. Oh well.

Did you guys hear about the brawl delay? It's Feburary 10 now.
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:43 pm

hmmm...i knew that it was a spring jump....good update

and the date change.....blah.....why?!
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:51 pm

I don't know.

Quote from ign.

Quote :
Harrison remained extremely optimistic on the subject, mentioning Sonic's involvement in the game, the attempt by Nintendo to reach out to top characters from around the gaming industry, and the mysterious comments Iwata made less than 24 hours ago, stating that Smash would allow gamers to share content with each other both online and off. As expected, there's still more to the Smash story than we know.

Well it seems like they are adding some more stuff. Or they are doing some tweaking. Which i'm all for. I'm mean look at ocarina of time. That game was delayed a long time. It came out to be one of the best games ever.
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:23 pm

wario2ooo wrote:
hmmm...i knew that it was a spring jump....good update

and the date change.....blah.....why?!
My guess is because of Sonic. The date on the website was changed to "TBD" on the day of Sonic's update.
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:06 pm

I don't think it was because of sonic, sonic was just a little thing to make us feel better after the delay.
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:34 pm

This is seriously sh@t...the only reason I am mad is because at E3 they TOLD us personally that Brawl would be available Dec. 3rd...bunch of lieing crackpots IMO...(Ignore me I'm just mad)
Back to top Go down
CyanRussel
CyanRussel

Male
Number of posts : 116
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:50 pm

Wow.....sonic is in Brawl..

Guess i was wrong about him huh? Crying or Very sad

I feel like such an idiot now...
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:44 pm

Damn, this game BETTER have tons of characters and stages and items...and, more importantly, tomorrow's update better be an EXCELLENT update INCLUDING a DETAILED explanation as to why release has been delayed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:58 pm

S-S wrote:
Damn, this game BETTER have tons of characters and stages and items...and, more importantly, tomorrow's update better be an EXCELLENT update INCLUDING a DETAILED explanation as to why release has been delayed. Evil or Very Mad
Ya if they don't tell us why then...I don't know what next...
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:07 pm

For sure...I'm gonna guess there's a major bug or something cuz if it were just a new idea or character they wouldn't delay it...Snake's exclusion from Melee is proof of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Site Discussion   SSBB Site Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSBB Site Discussion
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next