The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Section Organization *Need Feedback*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Section Organization *Need Feedback* Empty
PostSubject: Section Organization *Need Feedback*   Section Organization *Need Feedback* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Is anyone else still finding the site's format to be a bit confusing? I'm not quite sure what it is, but whenever I go to post a thread it seems as though it could fit into two different sections. I think the biggest thing that is aiding this confusion is the 'Online' section. I just don't think that these sections will ever be filled up. Overall, I think this section could very easily be combined with the 'Brawl' section. Online chat [the first sub-forum] could be made into a thread, 'Find A Match' will definitely be useful, but I think it would be fine as a sticky [because I don't really understand what it would be used for other than someone just posting 'Hey, I'm online now if someone wants to play,' and I don't feel that that is deserving of an entire thread, but more of a post within a sticky], and 'Tournaments' could remain as its own section, but within the 'Brawl' sub-forum.

Perhaps its just me thats finding this confusing, I'm not sure. Just looking for some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Kritt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kritt

Male
Number of posts : 107
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 4553-9652-7420
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Section Organization *Need Feedback* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Section Organization *Need Feedback*   Section Organization *Need Feedback* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 am

I support what you think.
Back to top Go down

Section Organization *Need Feedback*
Page 1 of 1