The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Section Organization *Need Feedback*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Section Organization *Need Feedback*   Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Is anyone else still finding the site's format to be a bit confusing? I'm not quite sure what it is, but whenever I go to post a thread it seems as though it could fit into two different sections. I think the biggest thing that is aiding this confusion is the 'Online' section. I just don't think that these sections will ever be filled up. Overall, I think this section could very easily be combined with the 'Brawl' section. Online chat [the first sub-forum] could be made into a thread, 'Find A Match' will definitely be useful, but I think it would be fine as a sticky [because I don't really understand what it would be used for other than someone just posting 'Hey, I'm online now if someone wants to play,' and I don't feel that that is deserving of an entire thread, but more of a post within a sticky], and 'Tournaments' could remain as its own section, but within the 'Brawl' sub-forum.

Perhaps its just me thats finding this confusing, I'm not sure. Just looking for some feedback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kritt
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male
Number of posts : 107
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 4553-9652-7420
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Section Organization *Need Feedback*   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 am

I support what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Section Organization *Need Feedback*
Page 1 of 1