The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:36 pm

We all know that the Japan release is getting close. Out of the respect for fellow users, I am going to be personally enforcing the following rules:
1. No spoilers in thread titles.
2. Keep all spoilers in spoiler tags, unless you are allowed to post spoilers in the thread you are posting in.

And in general, just have respect for those of us who don't want to have the game ruined. I've opened a 'Spoiler Request' thread [for people who want to know certain things, but not everything. They can ask a question, and someone who has heard of the spoiler will respond IN SPOILER TAGS].

These rules will continue to be enforced through the North American release, until we see fit.
Back to top Go down
Shoko
Admin
Admin
Shoko

Male
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:07 pm

14 more days.....
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:07 am

IMPORTANT!!! NOW THAT SAKURAI WILL BE UPDATING SPOILERS, EVEN DOJO UPDATES NEED TO BE PUT IN SPOILER TAGS!!!

In fact, you might not see me around here for awhile...too many things will get ruined for me -_-
Back to top Go down
llcoolj
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
llcoolj

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:01 pm

man it got delayed again *sigh*
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 pm

...just to March...you're not talking about a NEW delay are you?
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:01 pm

I know this doesn't go here, but....WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?! LET'S TRADE CODES PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:18 pm

I'm here, I'm just a bit embaressed atm.

Something about the Brawl falcon isn't clicking with me, I can't do shit with him right now. I'm getting really frustrated, I just need some more time.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh, well that's not good to hear, Leve, but at least you're here...You know, the same thing happened to me; you just gotta get used to the new characters (who are very different than the Melee ones even if they have the exact same movesets) What I didn't like is that L-Canceling is gone too.
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:12 pm

I know.

I'm so used to approaching with aerials, and now I can't do that at all because they've changed the height of his jump so that they don't work. I have to approach with a kick or a raptor boost, which doesn't work nearly as well.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:13 pm

Actually all that means is that you have to work on the timing...it's a LOT different, but I think you'll get the hang of it. It's better if you don't use someone you were used to in Melee though...I sucked with Link in that game but I'm actually getting really good with his er...counterpart so to speak =P

It's frustrating because of all the changes, but once you get used to it, even if you start with another character and make your way back to Falcon, you'll get a lot better.

And good thing I never used L-Cancelling or Wavedashing XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION   NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES FOR THIS SECTION
Page 1 of 1