The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacked PSP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoko
Admin
Admin
Shoko

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Hacked PSP Empty
PostSubject: Hacked PSP   Hacked PSP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:51 pm

Anyone else here hacked their PSP? if you dont know what the hell a hacked PSP does, it basically lets you put DOWNLOADED PSP games on your hacked PSP. You can also put things like SNES emulators and GBA and even PS1 games. Yea, theres a 64 emulator too but you gotta know what ur doin to get that one to work cause most of the time they just freeze or run VERY slow. I know this isnt anything new but a lot of people dont know about this yet (since theyre still buying PSP games.) you have to have at least a 1G memory stick duo card in order to hack it. but on a 1G, you can only fit 4-5 games- 2 big file ones and 3 small ones. i have a 4G memory stick so i was able to fit 10 games on mine, which are:

Pump It Up Exceed
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter
Racthet and Clank: Size Matters
Untold Legends
Battle Zone
Strret Fighter Alpha Max 3
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Bleach: Heat the Soul 4
SNES Emulator

And I could fit more but the Pump It Up Exceed and GRAW 2 take up a lot of space lol. so yea, to get the most out of it you have to get a 4G or a 8G. My bro has an 8G so he has like over 20 games on his, the lucky bastard. So anyone else here have a hacked PSP?
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Hacked PSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked PSP   Hacked PSP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:55 am

No, it takes tons of time and effort to make games and music, so I refuse to get them via hacking or pirating etc. I plan on being a game designer anyways, so I like people who respect the work that goes into it.

I don't really care that you do, and it's no judgement, I'm just saying I refuse to.

I don't have a PSP anyways, but I really want one.
Back to top Go down

Hacked PSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brawlers' Alliance :: Other Systems :: Sony :: PSP-
Jump to: