The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad or Glad?

Go down 
+5
Wreked
S-S
marioman
LevesqueIsKing
Shoko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Sad or Glad? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sad or Glad? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:21 pm

^Not even funny, Shoko No

CyanRussel wrote:
S-S wrote:
Well if Captain Falcon wasn't announced that would likely mean they found him important enough to be unlockable again =P

Yes, I am very impatient...
for some reason....(not to be rude) i cant tell if your saying this by your own opinion....or if your just being a suck-up to LIK...:further more, im not going to debate anymore about this, as it would soon lean more into arguements..
Lol, people sucking up to me. S.S. is probably the last person I would expect to suck up to me. This is the person who refused to back down to me (a semi-veteran) during a debate which was just after he had joined. He's a persistant little bastard, and I mean that in a good way Very Happy
S-S wrote:
Why would I suck up? I'm just saying that is what it would likely mean, not even saying whether or not I like the idea =P

And Leves, I'm pretty sure he was gonna announce the rest AFTER the release date...and that he's not going to show us everything cuz that would ruin the game for me as well as many others...besides, the only place I've ever seen ANY interview with Sakurai about Brawl would be sites that have said he confirmed IC would not be in which is obviously not true. I think these sites could just be pulling things out of their asses. And if Sonic were unlockable I doubt he'd be playable @ EForAll...
Interesting interpretation.

Snake still has me puzzled, though...
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Sad or Glad? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sad or Glad? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:29 am

LevesqueIsKing wrote:
Lol, people sucking up to me. S.S. is probably the last person I would expect to suck up to me. This is the person who refused to back down to me (a semi-veteran) during a debate which was just after he had joined. He's a persistant little bastard, and I mean that in a good way Very Happy
Hahaha, definately persistant, yes xD

LevesqueIsKing wrote:
Interesting interpretation.

Snake still has me puzzled, though...
Very true...but then again, Sakurai didn't show Metaknight for a long time either...but then he's playable at EForAll...iono, it's a weird situation...

Shoko wrote:
he is playable @ E for all. havent u seen the demo videos?
That was my point, I don't think he's unlockable cuz if he were he prolly wouldn't be playable at EForAll...
Back to top Go down

Sad or Glad?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brawlers' Alliance :: Super Smash Bros Brawl :: Smash Bros Brawl Chat-
Jump to: