The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.

Go down 
+3
LevesqueIsKing
Axtlár
Wreked
7 posters

Who do you think deserves to be in Brawl?
Wolf
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap18%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Krystal
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap9%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Ridley
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap27%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Captain Olimar
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap9%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Megaman
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap18%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Geno
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap0%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wind Waker Link
Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_lcap0%Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Isaac
 9% [ 1 ]
Lucario
 0% [ 0 ]
Midna/Midna and Wolf Link
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:15 pm

Ok guys now that we are gradually getting more members, I thought I would take advantage of the use of polls on this forum and create a poll on who you guys think should have a spot on brawl. And please take note that there are only ten spots on a poll, unless shoko increases the limit, so choose wisely. Once the ten has been decided then I will create a poll with the top ten.

In order to make it on the poll there needs to be one suggestion and three agreements. Please vote only once per character including the initial suggestion.
Ex. I post I suggest Hector
Next poster says: I agree with Hector. And repeat this three times.

I will try to keep track of who has made it on this poll on this post. If I miss something please pm.

I will start out with ten.

Ridley
King DeDeDe
Sonic
Megaman
Lucario
Midna and Wolf Link
Krystal
Wolf
Hector
Captain Olimar

Record

Ridley
King DeDeDe
Sonic
Megaman
Lucario
Midna and Wolf Link
Krystal-1
Wolf-2
Hector
Captain Olimar
King K Rool
Black Shadow-1
Sylux

Last edited by on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 pm

Aw where's King K. Rool? well I suggest Wolf O'Donnel
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:12 pm

I suggest Black Shadow - F-Zero Series

EDIT: Wait, I thought we were supposed to be suggesting our own character's Axtlar? I'm pretty sure those were just his 10 suggestions that we can add to.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:40 pm

In that case I choose/suggest King K. Rool, and yeah I must have read it wrong...
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:02 pm

I second the Black Shadow idea

I suggest Sylux from the Metroid series
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:24 am

So do you want to second wolf ax?
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:32 am

Yeah sure, Wreked
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:36 am

Well Wolf's cool and all but I don't see how he could possibly have a moveset different from Fox...in fact, the only StarFox character who WOULD have a different one would be Krystal (using her Staph)
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 am

So is that a second for krystal ss?
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:39 am

Hm...sure

I was gonna say no but more Starfox characters WOULD be cool...and since she'd be the only original one I think she'd make a good choice.

Slippy's cooler though...too bad he'd also have the same moveset =P
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:44 am

I don't think they would have similar movesets...I mean look at Lucas and Ness, Lucas doesn't even have any toys like Ness, he seems to have a different moveset even though he's also psychic..So if they put Wolf I imagine he's gonna be real different than Fox, cause he's his competition and his rival, so expect better, rougher and more evil technology(weapons) than Fox for Wolf.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:47 am

Well the difference there though is Lucas has his own game...not to mention we'd have to see EVIDENCE in one of the previous games of Wolf's moves, and the only time he's been out of his ship has been in multi-player mode in Assault. Sakurai won't make up a whole moveset out of thin air...if he's out of ideas he might make one or two (I haven't seen Fox's B^ before Smash) but not a whole moveset.
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:50 am

^Sakurai won't make a moveset up out of thin air? I beg to differ.

-The only thing that Fox pulls from his game is his reflector, which slightly resembles the silver rings you could fly through in SF 64
-Falcon pulls nothing that I know of from his game. In fact, he seems to be quite modest and quiet in the F-Zero games I've played, yet he yells out his moves before performing them in Smash.
-Many more that I can't be bothered to think of Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Yeah I agree with Leve on this one, Sakurai and his crew will make something up when it comes to creating movesets for characters that don't have any moves in their games or that are similiar to other characters..That's why I believe Sonic will be in as well as Ridley and King K. Rool..as ridiculous as it sounds..
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Fox also pulls his blaster from his games...it's his favorite weapon!

Falcon isn't as modest and quiet when dealing with characters like Black Shadow or Blood Falcon...although your point about his moveset is true...his and Ganondorf's really...but I can't really think of anyone else...
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:05 pm

^Fox had never been out of his ship when they released SSB 64.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:52 pm

That's exactly what I was gonna say, and I'm sure Falcon wasn't either in the first F-Zero game, or if he did get outta his ship, he didn't talk(audibe talk) a nor would he show his moves until Smash.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:02 am

LevesqueIsKing wrote:
^Fox had never been out of his ship when they released SSB 64.

Supposedly if you got all the medals (a feat I still haven't accomplished to this day) in StarFox 64 you could get out of your ship...not sure though.

Axtlar wrote:
That's exactly what I was gonna say, and I'm sure Falcon wasn't either in the first F-Zero game, or if he did get outta his ship, he didn't talk(audibe talk) a nor would he show his moves until Smash.
Yeah, the only time he ever got out of his ship was when he won...but as I said, other than him and Ganondorf I can't think of anyone else...
Back to top Go down
CyanRussel
CyanRussel

Male
Number of posts : 116
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:27 pm

I'd say WOLF O'DONNEL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:44 pm

Ok since nobody seems to be voting i'll go ahead and make the poll with whoever I think are the top 10. If you think I should change any tell me.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Well I just voted...
Back to top Go down
marioman
Trophy
Trophy
marioman

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:20 pm

Yea me too...for RIDLEY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Admin
Admin
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : School
Wii Online Code : 7520-1748-8739-4891
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 1032-0899-1918
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Yeah I voted Ridley too.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/setsuna_sakurazaki
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.   Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top ten brawl picks poll. Now taking suggestions.
Page 1 of 1