The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copying threads from WiiChat to here?

Go down 
+2
Wreked
LevesqueIsKing
6 posters

Should we copy threads from WiiChat and post them here?
Yes, they would increase discussion and improve the site.
Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Vote_lcap83%Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No, it would be annoying to have to post the same thing twice.
Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Vote_lcap17%Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Empty
PostSubject: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:30 pm

What do you guys think of the idea? I hardly post on WiiChat anymore, but I know you guys do. Some good thread additions could be:

-SSBB correct and incorrect predictions
-Official Photo Album
-Various Boards Games (Board Games section?)

along with many many more than I can't be bothered to think of.

This sounds like a good idea TO ME because I haven't used WiiChat much since this site was created, and if we get more members here, I doubt I'd ever go back to WiiChat. However, I realize that some of you DO still post on WiiChat and for you I have no doubt that this would be extremely annoying. You know, posting the same things twice, not being able to remember what was posted on which site, etc. I thought of this simply because we need more threads here. This place is dead, and people aren't going to join if it is dead. I'd like to be able to post here more than I do now, but, do to the lack of members and threads, not many replies are made and the ones that are made are few and far between.

So, is this a good idea or not? Answer completely honestly, and do not let other members influence your decision. Answer the poll question and then state why in your post. If you say yes, thread suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Wreked

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:40 pm

LevesqueIsKing wrote:
What do you guys think of the idea? I hardly post on WiiChat anymore, but I know you guys do. Some good thread additions could be:

-SSBB correct and incorrect predictions
-Official Photo Album
-Various Boards Games (Board Games section?)

along with many many more than I can't be bothered to think of.

This sounds like a good idea TO ME because I haven't used WiiChat much since this site was created, and if we get more members here, I doubt I'd ever go back to WiiChat. However, I realize that some of you DO still post on WiiChat and for you I have no doubt that this would be extremely annoying. You know, posting the same things twice, not being able to remember what was posted on which site, etc. I thought of this simply because we need more threads here. This place is dead, and people aren't going to join if it is dead. I'd like to be able to post here more than I do now, but, do to the lack of members and threads, not many replies are made and the ones that are made are few and far between.

So, is this a good idea or not? Answer completely honestly, and do not let other members influence your decision. Answer the poll question and then state why in your post. If you say yes, thread suggestions are welcome.

Well I don't post much at all anymore since school. But once we get some regular members on here than I will most likely come here more. Here we can have real brawl debating. With no interuptions *coughandrewguycough*. We need more brawl topics all we have is the site discussion. We need some character threads. Ridley, Krystal, Wolf, Geno, Sonic, Megaman. And whoever else you guys think deserve one. I may copy my ridley thread and put it on here. And a confirmed character discussion, a will they return thread, and i'm thinking of making a massive poll of a lot of wanted characters to see is the most wanted.

As for the board games, I say just make topics in the lounge about them.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Maybe stealing some ideas, but iono about flat-out copying threads O_o
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 pm

hmm....maybe take a few ideas....but not too nuch
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm

The only reason why I keep posting in Wiichat is because, like you said, this place "is dead" but once it becomes popular with lot amounts of members, I'm sure it will be better, and by copying threads from Wiichat into here, we will no longer return to Wiichat(at least I won't) I mean why would we want to post in the same thread in two different sites? that's why I voted yes to copy threads here, so that we come here instead of there. you know, Wiichat has become a site for mindless people(not all, but most) I don't feel the same as I used to feel the first days I posted there, it's really different, so this is for the best. I will copy my Predictions thread and others I think are kinda useful.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Although there are some cool people like Steph who will stay there...I'm assuming she hasn't answered Wario's PMs cuz she is sticking with WiiChat till the end like she said when all those peoples left...
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:38 pm

hmm...no...she visit other forums too
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Yeah, you are right, but then again she can register here if she wants to..she doesn't have to leave Wiichat..hey guys I'll make the photo thread if you don't mind, or does anyone else wanna do it?
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:48 pm

go ahead....i wonder how shoko and king looks like....lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:52 pm

yeah me too..I'm making it an obligation for mods to put up pics so that everyone can trust us
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 pm

good idea....lol...but king might not contribute to it
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:00 pm

We will make him
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:42 pm

Axtlár wrote:
We will make him
Don't make me laugh.

And I really hope that you honestly dont need to see me to trust me.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:33 pm

Leves idea for board games sounds good, who would like to make those?
Back to top Go down
balrogs.pain
Trophy
Trophy
balrogs.pain

Male
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Animating, Drawing. Learning.
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:33 pm

I personally wouldnt like it. Because its not original, this is a different forum. And it deserves its own topic's. By it's own members. I would make threads but usually my threads die out in less than a week. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/balrogs_pain
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Don't worry, man, as long as I am here, I'll keep them alive, I post everywhere..and you're right, let's do original threads as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copying threads from WiiChat to here?   Copying threads from WiiChat to here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copying threads from WiiChat to here?
Page 1 of 1