The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Characters

Go down 
+3
Shoko
Dumbass_Luigi
Icyoooppplaa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Icyoooppplaa
Admin
Admin
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : School
Wii Online Code : 7520-1748-8739-4891
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 1032-0899-1918
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:48 pm

This thread is for discussing the characters that will leave.

I think Pichu, Dr. Mario(or alternate costume), and Young Link will leave the game
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/setsuna_sakurazaki
Dumbass_Luigi
Dumbass_Luigi

Male
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Imma Dogitarrius!
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3007-7787-3139
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:06 pm

I think Game and Bacon will die....was he really useful?
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Icyoooppplaa
Admin
Admin
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : School
Wii Online Code : 7520-1748-8739-4891
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 1032-0899-1918
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Yeah I really didn't understand the point of him either...
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/setsuna_sakurazaki
Shoko
Admin
Admin
Shoko

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:06 pm

he kicked ass. i dont know what u guys are talking about. his forward smash and air-A were strong as hell. and he always seemed to make it back on the stage cause his up-B was one of the best. but i guess im just saying this cause i own with everybody really
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 am

I agree with Shoko. Game and Watch is a timeless character, and I loved him in Melee.

Now, I hope all characters return, but based on the updates, Pichu seems to be gone (damn...I was better with Pichu than I was with Pikachu >_<)
Back to top Go down
wario2ooo
wario2ooo

Male
Number of posts : 174

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:17 pm

i dont want any of the characters to leave...especially Dr. Mario
Back to top Go down
CyanRussel
CyanRussel

Male
Number of posts : 116
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:39 am

Pichu can go ahead and make his disappearance...wasnt really that much of a good character....all his good attacks really hurt him in the end....whats the point in crushing his spirit on his second outing>\?
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
S-S
S-S

Male

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:44 am

Agree with Wario 100% =D

And Cyan, as I said before, I'm pretty good with Pichu...he may hurt himself, but he's slightly lighter and faster, and MUCH stronger than Pikachu...less knock-back, but he does much more damage...
Back to top Go down
CyanRussel
CyanRussel

Male
Number of posts : 116
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:22 am

^ S-S, i can agree with the fact thats he LIGHTER and FASTER....but when you say that hes STRONGER.....THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG....Pikachu is much, much stronger than pichu......................Charge Pikachus attacks all the way, and WHAT A MOVE!!
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
S-S
S-S

Male

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 am

Actually, no. I have an easier time KOing with Pichu. That's also why he hurts himself. He's using too much power.

One of the only Pokemon episodes I remember is the one where Ash is training to fight Brock and hooks Pikachu up to a waterwheel to super-charge him. Pikachu was in physical pain because there was too much electricity flowing through him. Same with the episode where Pikachu attacked the Spearows and knocked himself into critical condition.

Too much power=pain. Pichu has too much power. Pikachu has less. He doesn't get hurt. Yes, his moves are great, and some would argue that they're better (which they are depending on your playing style), but technically speaking, Pichu is stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kritt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kritt

Male
Number of posts : 107
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 4553-9652-7420
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Well, Roy and Marth are gone, to be replaced by Ike.

I hope pichu, dr mario and young link are gone, as well (clones pfft, who needs em)

I just hope we get pacman in here, (more feasting on others and tossing pellet at people.)
His final smash would be that super pellet, he eats it, and he gets to rampage and eat everybody else.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:17 pm

^ Not necessarily...Ike's moves ARE quite a bit different, and he's MUCH slower.

And I do. I need clones because they're different from the originals. Heck, even if they were exactly the same, sometimes I'd rather use Ninja Doc Mario than regular Mario =P

And I'd see Pacman as a great AT, not a character.
Back to top Go down
Shoko
Admin
Admin
Shoko

Male
Number of posts : 150

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Yea, Marth and Roy might be still in cause Ike is very different from them, unlike how Lucas is compared to Ness
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
Kritt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kritt

Male
Number of posts : 107
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 4553-9652-7420
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:21 pm

who doesnt like a big yellow ball that can swallow up others and --- not --- cough em up like kirby does, which is his only fault. Swallow them into the dark abyss of nothingness!

Ok back on topic, now lol
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Shoko wrote:
Yea, Marth and Roy might be still in cause Ike is very different from them, unlike how Lucas is compared to Ness
Even then, Sakurai made an obvious effort to differentiate the two...PK Freeze and PK Cross, the direction of PK Fire, the placement of the Energy Shield or whatever...etc.

Besides, in this game, even clones could be made that much better than their counterparts just because they have a different FSA.

And Kritt, look at Dedede's page...he can inhale as well, but I doubt he can copy =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Characters   Leaving Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brawlers' Alliance :: Super Smash Bros Brawl :: Smash Bros Brawl Chat-
Jump to: