The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Empty
PostSubject: 3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED   3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:48 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/video/928518/6180852/super-smash-bros-brawl-nintendo-media-summit-2007-gameplay-demo

Right at the beginning.

The video is a compilation of two other vids commonly found (Mario V Samus/Link V Sonic) but also has added information that was cut out of those two vids. Its a good watch.

Other things to note are:
-The confirmation of Air-dodging (done by mario). Does this mean WDing is confirmed?
-There are no frames of invincibility after you step off of the platform (after you've dead and have respawned). Not sure whether there are invincibility frames in other places (returning from edge, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: 3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED   3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 pm

I watched the videos but with no audio, did the guy mention the taunts? because I never saw the characters do 3 different taunts, I just caught one of Sonic's taunts
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: 3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED   3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:55 pm

^No, there is no visual. Its just a quick mention about 10 seconds into the video.
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: 3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED   3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 pm

Oh I see..well I'll put the audio then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED   3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Taunts per Character - CONFIRMED
Page 1 of 1