The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sad or Glad?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shoko
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:02 pm

are u upset or happy with the new release date? i'm freakin pissed cause:

1) 70% of my plans are ruined
2) dec was right around the corner
3) i have to wait 2 more months mainly because of a character i really dont care about.

i understand how a delay is only going to make it better, but damn, i was ready for brawl. ive been countin down ever since september, but now i have to add 60 more tally marks on my board. wat are ur thoughts about the delay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:41 pm

The one and only thing that would make this delay a good thing (imho) is headset compatability. It would be great to be able to talk to you guys.

If thats not the reason for the delay, its a big disappointement imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marioman
Trophy
Trophy

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:45 pm

110% upset...I want a 360 now lol...not really but it would be nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:39 am

Why do you and Leves keep saying it's because of Sonic? He was already gonna be in, he just hadn't been announced...otherwise he wouldn't be in the public demo next week at E For All. Just because the day of his update was the day Sakurai changed it to TBD and then later Feb 10 doesn't mean it's him...heck, if anything the snapshots update shows that they're still adding new features. That would be the reason for the delay if nothing else, not Sonic.

Anyways, I'm freakin pissed but I'll be even MORE pissed if Sakurai runs out of updates by December 3...I mean, I don't want him to give everything away but 2+ months with no updates would be terrible.

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marioman
Trophy
Trophy

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:27 am

If you watch the end of this video...say with a minute left...they pretty much tell you the updates arn't gonna stop...

I can't get the video to show so here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR3R804FtRk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:45 am

I'm glad about the delay. You can tell that sakurai knows that this is gonna be one of the best games for the wii. And he wants to make it the game of the year. So with the extra two months i'm sure he is tweaking it and adding small things that will make people play this game for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbass_Luigi

Male
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Imma Dogitarrius!
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3007-7787-3139
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:46 am

I are pissed. I thought it would be out in time for my birthday....or Christmas......DAMN YOU SNOW!!!!! *Kicks TV*

Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:15 pm

S-S wrote:
Why do you and Leves keep saying it's because of Sonic? He was already gonna be in, he just hadn't been announced...otherwise he wouldn't be in the public demo next week at E For All. Just because the day of his update was the day Sakurai changed it to TBD and then later Feb 10 doesn't mean it's him...heck, if anything the snapshots update shows that they're still adding new features. That would be the reason for the delay if nothing else, not Sonic.

Anyways, I'm freakin pissed but I'll be even MORE pissed if Sakurai runs out of updates by December 3...I mean, I don't want him to give everything away but 2+ months with no updates would be terrible.
Most people think that he was a last-minute addition.

The US date on the SmashBros website was changed from Dec. 3 to TBD on the day of Sonic's update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:15 am

Again though, I think that was a coincidence. With so many hints at Sonic earlier and him being one of the few playable characters for friday I think he's been around for awhile.

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wario2ooo

Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:22 am

im pretty much sad....i was planning to get this game on dec. for myself cause i got nothing to do during the whole month....now im going to be bored now

Male
Number of posts : 116
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:39 pm

Hmmm, i dont know about yall, but i dont see what the huge fuss is about.........they are making sure that SSBB has no bugs at all...id hate to get SSBB on Dec 3. with bugs in it wouldnt you....if they did that, then its for a good reason you know....just to iron things out...thats very understandable...

Besides....we still got Super Mario Galaxy coming out and Battalion Wars 2 and some others.....they SHOULD BE ABLE to HOLD US OFF till SSBB comes out

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:57 pm

^Its just discouraging when you think back and remember telling yourself that a year ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:59 pm

Lol true: "well at least Zelda will hold me off until the Wii comes out...wait, it's not gonna come out until the Wii does...well now it and Metroid will hold me off until...wait, Metroid was delayed now...well at least that will hold me off until Galaxy (which, thankfully, does not appear to have a delay on the way...but who knows) and THAT will have to hold me off until Brawl!"

Kinda sucks...

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreked
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:34 am

I have plenty of games to hold me off. I got MP3 to finish. Galaxy. Guitar Hero, which i'll most likely get for chirstmas now. Super Mario 64 on the vc. Mario Kart 64 on the vc. Medal of Honor.

So i'll be fine until Feburary 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 am

S-S wrote:
Lol true: "well at least Zelda will hold me off until the Wii comes out...wait, it's not gonna come out until the Wii does...well now it and Metroid will hold me off until...wait, Metroid was delayed now...well at least that will hold me off until Galaxy (which, thankfully, does not appear to have a delay on the way...but who knows) and THAT will have to hold me off until Brawl!"

Kinda sucks...
Lol, Galaxy wasn't delayed? It was scheduled to be a Wii release title along with Metroid and Brawl.

Yes, I know what you meant, I just wanted to point that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CyanRussel

Male
Location : Dallas, TX ~NSD~ & B.A. (BrawlersAlliance) THIS IS ONE TEAM YOU CANT BEAT*

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm

LevesqueIsKing wrote:
^Its just discouraging when you think back and remember telling yourself that a year ago.
Hmmm, to bad its not a year ago....right now..SSBB is not all that far away.. (Besides, why talk about the past...what happens in the past stays in the past...talk about the present...better yet the future)

Why are you and others crapping your pants about this.....i bet, if they didnt delay it, and SSBB's gameplay and online turnout to be crappy, you'd wish they had delayed it earlier....:my point, you should be happy that their delaying it and releasing it on Feb.10...just hold on a bit..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editpr
Axtlár
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:54 pm

That'swhat I think, I am kinda sad just because my mind was set to that date, but I'll get over it since it's for a good reason and we'll be sure to get the best game of all.

Add me to Brawl:
FC: 317957548849
User name: AXTLR
if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:00 am

CyanRussel wrote:
LevesqueIsKing wrote:
Hmmm, to bad its not a year ago....right now..SSBB is not all that far away.. (Besides, why talk about the past...what happens in the past stays in the past...talk about the present...better yet the future)

Why are you and others crapping your pants about this.....i bet, if they didnt delay it, and SSBB's gameplay and online turnout to be crappy, you'd wish they had delayed it earlier....:my point, you should be happy that their delaying it and releasing it on Feb.10...just hold on a bit..
I lawled at this post, Cyan.

Brawl was supposed to be a release title for wii, on November 12, 2006. Yes, it got delayed about this time (maybe earlier?) last year. I'm not 'crapping my pants,' I'm stating fact. Its just frustrating that they can't set a good timeline. I'm not mad at the fact that the game is delayed, I'm mad at the fact that they got our hopes up, waited until we were getting hyped for the release AND THEN delayed it. If they would have announced Feb. 10 at E3 (or last year, for that matter) I would have been fine with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:57 pm

LevesqueIsKing wrote:

Lol, Galaxy wasn't delayed? It was scheduled to be a Wii release title along with Metroid and Brawl.

Yes, I know what you meant, I just wanted to point that out.
Lol, oh yeah! I remember seeing a preview for it at the Fusion Tour =P

And Cyan, I agree with Leves...it just sucks when you get your hopes up, like how I had my hopes up for going to EForAll and my dad screwed it up for me -_-

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CyanRussel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:59 pm

@ SS And LIK

Well thats yall....it doesnt really matter to me.....as long as the game is good/perfect enough for me and everyone else like to play it.

I still have my hopes up for the game....besides, the SSBB updates arnt finished yet!

We still got characters, new characters, stages, items, assists...and a whole lot more left!

LIK, you havent heard about C.Fac yet, wouldnt it suck if the game came out Dec. and you heard nothing about him.....i know it'll suck for me, hes a good character, all the way from SSB to SSBM, it would kill ppl not to see him wouldnt it...

(Not saying this in a bad way) I'd be grateful

Although, i understand where you and S.S. are coming from..............I guess i just have more patience...IDK! confused

Back to top Go down
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:56 am

Well if Captain Falcon wasn't announced that would likely mean they found him important enough to be unlockable again =P

Yes, I am very impatient...

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:40 am

I don't believe the theories of Sakurai not updating secret characters, because I specifically remember him saying that it was his intention to update all characters, hidden and non, on the Dojo. He also has said that 3rd party characters will be unlockable, so that also contradicts the theory.

Anyway, I'm not too excited for Falcon's update on the Dojo. Dojo used to be a great site because we knew nothing about the game, but now that we have seen videos it has become inferior. How I wish I could see gameplay of Falcon...

If they choose not to update Falcon (highly unlikely) and I unlock him in the game I will go nuts, having most likely caved into the thought that Falcon didn't make the roster (however illogical that may be).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CyanRussel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm

S-S wrote:
Well if Captain Falcon wasn't announced that would likely mean they found him important enough to be unlockable again =P

Yes, I am very impatient...
for some reason....(not to be rude) i cant tell if your saying this by your own opinion....or if your just being a suck-up to LIK...:further more, im not going to debate anymore about this, as it would soon lean more into arguements..

Back to top Go down
S-S

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:32 pm

Why would I suck up? I'm just saying that is what it would likely mean, not even saying whether or not I like the idea =P

And Leves, I'm pretty sure he was gonna announce the rest AFTER the release date...and that he's not going to show us everything cuz that would ruin the game for me as well as many others...besides, the only place I've ever seen ANY interview with Sakurai about Brawl would be sites that have said he confirmed IC would not be in which is obviously not true. I think these sites could just be pulling things out of their asses. And if Sonic were unlockable I doubt he'd be playable @ EForAll...

~{SIGGY MADE BY ME}~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoko
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:59 pm

he is playable @ E for all. havent u seen the demo videos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersalliance.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad or Glad?   

Back to top Go down

Sad or Glad?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next