The Brawlers' Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brawlers' Alliance

Where Brawlers Meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to vent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-01

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Alright, so its 11:00 friday night and I am freaking out, guys. All week they've been predicting a huge snow storm for the weekend...and its come true. It started early this morning and isn't scheduled to stop until Saturday night, when I'm supposed to go to Gamestop for the midnight release. We've already gotten like 5 inches and its coming down HARD, most are expecting over an inch. My parents say that they don't know if they'll be able to take me or not.

I swear if they refuse to take me than I'm going to walk 20 miles in a foot of snow to get there or something. There's no way I'm waiting until morning...I hope.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:48 am

Oh geez. Been waiting long enough, I think one more day WOULD kill ya. Iono, I'm set for a LONG day tomorrow so I'm not sure when I'll get my copy. But there's a good chance you won't be alone if you have to wait =/
Back to top Go down
Axtlár
Admin
Admin
Axtlár

Male
Number of posts : 396
Wii Online Code : 5200-6176-6963-9732
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 3179-5754-8849

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:05 pm

I'm getting mine at midnight too, but luckily for me there's no natural obstacles in the way...I'll be getting to Gamestop early like at 6 p.m. today to enter a tournament they will be holding and if I win I get a free copy of the game, so let's see how that turns out, but I gotta say that the Wiimote by it's side isn't the best control scheme for me.
Back to top Go down
S-S
S-S

Male
Number of posts : 386
SSBB Wi-Fi Code : 0602 5959 6618

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:34 am

Stupid drumline made me late for the tourney so I didn't get in, but I DID get my copy ^_^

How was your luck with the storm Leves?
Back to top Go down
LevesqueIsKing
Admin
Admin
LevesqueIsKing

Male
Number of posts : 165

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Got it the next morning.

Kinda ruined my weekend, but I'm just glad to have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to vent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brawlers' Alliance :: Super Smash Bros Brawl :: Smash Bros Brawl Chat-
Jump to: